Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hip Hop November 17, 2011

Happy Hip Hop everyone!  I'm on my way to Atlanta for a business trip today.  I wanted to make something warm and fuzzy before I went.  I do like business trips but I'm always a bit torn leaving home. The Brandy & Emma "Good Morning" set was perfect to calm me and bring me some peace.  Such a loving image.

I'm still playing around with color pencil techniques.  These are mostly prisma color.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Now hop on over to Jolande's Blog

Next Blog

I design for Unity Stamp Company

9 comments:

scrapper al said...

Very sweet card Wendy. Safe travels to you.

jolande said...

He is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

So bright and cheerful!

Lisa H. said...

sooo adorable.

sharon g said...

I love animal cards. So sweet.

Trisha said...

Brandy and Emma--this stamp is one of my favorites. Love your card. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

jennifer mitten said...

What a sweet card!

StacyC said...

Great job....

mlady012 said...

Really cute card..Like the colors